Arctic Hat Reviews – Testing As Seen On TV Products
Arctic Hat Reviews – Testing As Seen On TV Products – Vivian Tries
Arctic Hat Review – Testing As Seen On TV Products
Here’s my review of the Arctic Hat. About the Arctic Hat: the Arctic Hat is the new hat that combines controlled evaporative cooling and UV protection from the sun’s visible and invisible rays. Arctic Hat’s evaporative cooling inner liner retains cool water and slowly evaporates to keep your head up 20°F cooler. Simply wet the inner lining and put on the hat! Get instant relief from the heat and stay cool for hours.
Arctic Hat also has a built-in radiant barrier to deflect and block 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays and reflects 80% of the sun’s heat. Arctic Hat™ is made from a durable, breathable and lightweight construction. The same technology is used by professional athletes, the US military, and emergency services. Best of all, Arctic Hat is adjustable, so one size fits most! Perfect for the whole family!
What the Arctic Hat Claims:
- Keeps You Cool & Comfortable Through the Day!
- Evaporative Cooling Inner Liner Works Using Just Water – Keeps Your Head 20° F Cooler
- Wet Liner with Cold Water to Charge & Wring Out Excess
- Provides 99% Protection from the Sun’s Harmful UV Rays—Great All Year Round!
- Reflects Up to 80% of the Sun’s Heat
- Made from Durable, Breathable & Lightweight Performance Fabric
- Unisex – Adjustable – One Size Fits All
Subscribe → http://bit.ly/SubscribeNow_
Become a member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP2WOv9VqD6fm4W0LZshbxA/join
Products / Gadgets used in this Vivian Tries video
Vivian’s Lip color: Anastasia Beverly Hills – Liquid Lipstick- https://amzn.to/2VEDBcp
Vivian’s Nail color: SensatioNail – https://amzn.to/2QddZCk
FTC disclosure: This is not a sponsored video. This video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission for purchases made through my links.