001: Angie Bastian, Founder of Angie’s Popcorn
Angie Bastian, founder of Angie’s Artisan Treats, has taken a kernel of an idea and popped it into the most exciting brand in popcorn. It started in 2001 when Angie and her husband, Dan, bought a kettle and began popping at local events to teach their kids the importance of hard work. Angie’s soon skyrocketed to one of the fastest-growing natural popcorn brands on the market.
Her entrepreneurial spirit motivates the company to continually innovate, all while giving back to causes close to her heart. Angie has won the Star Tribune Top Workplaces honor and the Girl Scouts recently honored her as a pioneering Trailblazer. As president, tastemaker and brand north-star, Angie she has taken her company straight to the top of the natural snack world.
On Today’s show Angie will share:
– How she got into the popcorn business
– How her dream has help and touched so many people
– How she prepared her company to expand nationally and internationally
– Her greatest business decision that changed everything
– How changing her package moved more product than ever before
– What being on the Martha Stewart show did for her business
– Plus much more…
This giveaway is now CLOSED.