Air Fryer Cheesecake?! | Testing ‘As Seen on TV’ Products
Power AirFryer XL Cheesecake?! | Testing ‘As Seen on TV’ Products
Power AirFryer XL Cheesecake?! | Testing ‘As Seen on TV’ Products. Cook a healthier version of fried foods with the Power AirFryer XL. By using less oil or no oil, the AirFryer prepares your favorite foods and desserts with fewer calories. The AirFryer’s seven preset cooking functions eliminate the guesswork. Simply place the food in the AirFryer and make your selection using the digital touch panel.
Air Fryer Cheesecake Recipe:
1 pound cream cheese
2 eggs, large
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup honey graham cracker crumbs
0.5 cup sugar
2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Cut a circle out of a piece of parchment paper. Place it in the Baking Pan.
- Mix the butter and graham cracker crust together and press into the Baking Pan.
- Place the Baking Pan in the Fry Basket and into the Power Air Fryer XL.
- Press the M Button. Scroll to the Roast Icon.
- Press the Power Button & adjust cooking time to 4 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese and add the sugar. Add one egg at a time until creamy. Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Remove the Fry Basket from the Power Air Fryer XL and pour the cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Place the cheesecake back into the Power Air Fryer XL.
- Press the M Button. Scroll to the Bake Icon.
- Press the Power Button & adjust cooking time to 15 minutes at 310 degrees.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.
Subscribe to Secret Life Of Vivian ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeNow_
Buy these Products on Amazon or Walmart ►►
New! Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 Quart Non Stick Cooker As Seen On TV!!! https://www.amazon.com/shop/secretlifeofvivian